Max Mesiria Chp3 RPG Max Mesiria Chp3 RPG

Liked the earlier controls

Only thing ive encountered so far that is a problem is the controls, Using the (up) (left) (Down) (Right) arrows and the mouse is problematic. If you are changin so that you have to use the mouse you should consider switching the walking buttons to (W,A,S,D) Feels more comfortable

Other than the controls its a great game

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

Excellent game

But i got a bit dissapointed at the final boss, after my brutal battle with the pumpin worm queen that made me use.... 12 potions 2 nectars and the heal spell uncountable times, I just needed to use the heal spell 3 times on the final boss.

I leveled up around 4-5 levels from the pumpkin worms though so that might have been it

None the less a great game.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Great fun

The music really added the atmosphere.
And the fact that people still have time killing each other in a zombie apocalypse made me think........
Well its pretty good and the upgrading system was something euxtra played until i locked up basically everything except the gun
Anyways its a good game but not perfect the steering was a bit slow :P

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

The game ...was good

but this game stile just doesnt fit me ...I felt calm

and i the rythm felt out of place i tried jumping to the music but then i got stuck

I can see you put alot of time in this game and im sure there are people who loves this game but...im just not one of them

If you are looking for a quick way to get calm or sleepy this is the game for you

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Double Dragon

This game reminds me of doubledragon for some reason
If you take the gameplay give it a story, levels like sidescrolling and a jump button this game will be instant win :D

The Rise of a KING The Rise of a KING

Come on

Make a rise of a conqueror: your kingdom is under siege by a neighbour nation and the only way of ending the war is to conquer the enemies castles with armies like you can hire 3 guards just like you to follow you on your journey and a level up system

I've made my point now i just hope you see this :P

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

Demo

I know this is a demo so the full game will be longer but if you are looking for ideas i have an idea for a boss fight how about some sort of big alien hanging on the wall spitting out those purple things?

Other than the lack of a boss fight it was a great demo

Hope i will see the full game with all of its awesomeness soon

Necronator Necronator

Better than infectionator (in my opinion)

Like the change....i mean the fact that you can control your units
THAT is a huge improvement and i am hoping to see more games like this

Curse Village Reawakening Curse Village Reawakening

It's good but

As alot of people has said there isn't naything new i want to see some new stuff like you can have more than one survivor of each sort like 4 riflemen of 4 shotgun men or how abot this when you have an automatic weapon u can just hold down the button and watch zombies get slaughtered and some ammo drops from police zombies or military zombies.

And another problem i found is that when you shoot a zombie in the leg it's immortal

It's not a bad game it's just not anything new

zombie attack (fortunacu) zombie attack (fortunacu)

It was a good game

But i felt that something was missing (like bosses and a shop) if u get that it will surely get a 10/10 :)